Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix integer-overflow problems in interval comparison.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix integer-overflow problems in interval comparison.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> On 4/5/17 23:51, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Fix integer-overflow problems in interval comparison.

> This is failing cpluspluscheck now because C++ does not have
> _Static_assert, which is used in int128.h.

Hmm.  We could drop that assert, or move it to some .c file, or
wrap it in "#ifndef __cplusplus" ... but really it seems like a
more generic solution would be appropriate.  This won't be the
last time somebody tries to do that, what with our increasing
use of inline functions.

Maybe the definition of StaticAssertStmt should be tweaked based on
__cplusplus?  Or maybe the problem is cpluspluscheck's test methodology,
ie you ought to run configure with CC=c++ before trying to compile the
headers?