Re: error in linking

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: error in linking
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Hicham G. Elmongui" <elmongui@cs.purdue.edu> writes:
> When I tried to gmake, i got the following error message:
> PrintPlan                           executor/SUBSYS.o
> PrintQuery                          executor/SUBSYS.o

What PG version is this?  I can't find any evidence for the existence of
these symbols in any version back to 7.0.

I suspect you've got some kind of version-skew problem (like including
headers from a different version than you're linking) but it's hard to
be sure when I can't trace down the symbols.