Re: What bison versions are installed on buildfarm machines?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: What bison versions are installed on buildfarm machines?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Andrew Dunstan" <andrew@dunslane.net> writes:
> configure doesn't actually report the bison version, but it does complain if
> the version is less than 1.875, and I don't see that on rook.

Sigh, I haven't woken up entirely today :-( ... of course, this is a
flex macro we are talking about, not bison.

Our configure script does complain about flex 2.5.3, and I don't see
that warning in rook's output, but perhaps some even older flex version
is installed there?  Hard to believe ... even 2.5.4 is pretty ancient.

Сообщение: Re: What bison versions are installed on buildfarm machines?
Сообщение: Re: What bison versions are installed on buildfarm machines?