Re: [GENERAL] Concurrency problem building indexes

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Concurrency problem building indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Jim C. Nasby" <jnasby@pervasive.com> writes:
> Since this seems to only be an issue due to trying to update pg_class
> for the table, perhaps CREATE INDEX can just ignore errors there?

Lessee, where would ignoring an error potentially cause the greatest
damage?  I can hardly think of a less critical catalog than pg_class :-(

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Concurrency problem building indexes
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Concurrency problem building indexes