Re: [PoC] Let libpq reject unexpected authentication requests

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [PoC] Let libpq reject unexpected authentication requests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 27.06.22 23:40, Jacob Champion wrote:
> -HINT:  Valid options in this context are: service, passfile, channel_binding, connect_timeout, dbname, host,
hostaddr,port, options, application_name, keepalives, keepalives_idle, keepalives_interval, keepalives_count,
tcp_user_timeout,sslmode, sslcompression, sslcert, sslkey, sslrootcert, sslcrl, sslcrldir, sslsni, requirepeer,
ssl_min_protocol_version,ssl_max_protocol_version, gssencmode, krbsrvname, gsslib, target_session_attrs,
use_remote_estimate,fdw_startup_cost, fdw_tuple_cost, extensions, updatable, truncatable, fetch_size, batch_size,
async_capable,parallel_commit, keep_connections

> +HINT:  Valid options in this context are: service, passfile, channel_binding, connect_timeout, dbname, host,
hostaddr,port, options, application_name, keepalives, keepalives_idle, keepalives_interval, keepalives_count,
tcp_user_timeout,sslmode, sslcompression, sslcert, sslkey, sslcertmode, sslrootcert, sslcrl, sslcrldir, sslsni,
requirepeer,require_auth, ssl_min_protocol_version, ssl_max_protocol_version, gssencmode, krbsrvname, gsslib,
target_session_attrs,use_remote_estimate, fdw_startup_cost, fdw_tuple_cost, extensions, updatable, truncatable,
fetch_size,batch_size, async_capable, parallel_commit, keep_connections

It's not strictly related to your patch, but maybe this hint has
outlived its usefulness?  I mean, we don't list all available tables
when you try to reference a table that doesn't exist.  And unordered on
top of that.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 15 beta 2 release announcement draft
От: Antonin Houska
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: allow database-specific role memberships