Re: TODO item: set proper permissions on non-system schemas

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: TODO item: set proper permissions on non-system schemas
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jaime Casanova <systemguards@gmail.com> writes:
> I see this TODO item:
> * %Set proper permissions on non-system schemas during db creation
> I think a quetion here is wich are non-system schemas?

There's considerable feeling that that TODO item is bogus anyway.
It was pushed in by people who think that the current behavior is
wrong, but they haven't justified a change IMHO.  I think the first
part of working on this is to propose a behavior that everyone will
accept --- which schemas to touch is part of that.