Re: New standby_slot_names GUC in PG 17

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: New standby_slot_names GUC in PG 17
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> FYI, changing this GUC name could force an initdb because
> postgresql.conf would have the old name and removing the comment to
> change it would cause an error.  Therefore, we should change it ASAP.

That's not reason for a forced initdb IMO.  It's easily fixed by
hand.

At this point we're into the release freeze for beta2, so even
if we had consensus on a new name it should wait till after.
So I see no particular urgency to make a decision.

Сообщение: Re: FreezeLimit underflows in pg14 and 15 causing incorrect behavior in heap_prepare_freeze_tuple
Сообщение: Re: FreezeLimit underflows in pg14 and 15 causing incorrect behavior in heap_prepare_freeze_tuple