Re: Release in 2 weeks ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Release in 2 weeks ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Emmanuel Charpentier <charpent@bacbuc.dyndns.org> writes:
> Yep ! As of beta4, the ODBC driver is still seriously broken (the
> original libpsqlodbc.so.0.26 doesn't even connect. A version patched by
> Nick Gorham allows some connectivity (you can query the DB), but still
> has some serious breakage (i. e. no "obvious" ways to see views from
> StarOffice or MS-Access)).

I'd be willing to work harder on ODBC if I had any way to test it ;-).

I have a copy of OpenOffice for LinuxPPC but have not figured out how to
tell it to connect to Postgres.  If someone can slip me a clue on how to
configure it and do simple database stuff with it, I'll try to clean up
the most pressing ODBC problems before we release.