Re: [HACKERS] Query length string

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Query length string
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Ansley, Michael" <Michael.Ansley@intec.co.za> writes:
> I have gotten as far as the tcop, now I need some help as far as
> yacc(bison?) goes.  Yacc seems to use an input buffer called YY_BUFFER or
> something, which appears to be a fixed length string.  Does anybody have any
> idea how I go about changing this so that I can pass a char * which I have
> allocated (apart from reading the manual, I'm looking for the 'technical
> summary' ;-)?

I think you will have to hold your nose and read the manual --- but in
flex it looks like yy_scan_string() is what you want... I dunno whether
plain lexes have such a thing, but we effectively require flex anyway...

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Crisp text editor [definitely OT]
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Crisp text editor [definitely OT]