Re: ANNOUNCE: DBD::Pg 1.20

От David Wheeler
Тема Re: ANNOUNCE: DBD::Pg 1.20
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Saturday, November 30, 2002, at 12:47  PM, Thomas A. Lowery wrote:

> I modified the tables and table_info methods to include the system
> tables.

Okay, so the question is, is this a desirable change? Do people want to
know about the system tables or not? Is there a standard answer to this
question? Should we have a separate method that includes system tables?

Enquiring minds want to know!

Best,

David

david@wheeler.net                                 ICQ: 15726394