Re: [SQL] ARRAY() returning NULL instead of ARRAY[] resp. {}

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [SQL] ARRAY() returning NULL instead of ARRAY[] resp. {}
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
>> +     Oid            element_type = planstate->ps_ResultTupleSlot->tts_tupleDescriptor->attrs[0]->atttypid;

Hmm, that makes me itch ... it seems like unwarranted familiarity with
the innards of the subplan; not only as to where it keeps things, but
when things have been initialized.  Perhaps we have no choice, but isn't
the datatype available on the current plan level?

Сообщение: Re: [SQL] ARRAY() returning NULL instead of ARRAY[] resp. {}
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] ARRAY() returning NULL instead of ARRAY[] resp.