Re: Transaction issue

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: Transaction issue
Дата
Re: Transaction issue
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 19 Jun 2024, Alban Hertroys wrote:

> The error prior to those statements is what you need to look at. That’s
> what’s causing the transaction to fail.

Alban/Adrian,

> I get the impression that you’re executing shell scripts that run the psql
> command-line utility.

That's what I do as I've not taken the time to finish the GUI with TKinter.

Here's the latest example:
bustrac=# \i insert-law-offices-addr.sql
psql:insert-law-offices-addr.sql:1: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction
block
psql:insert-law-offices-addr.sql:69: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction
block

Line 1 is the BEGIN; statement; line 69 is the last row of data to be
inserted.

Thanks,

Rich