Re: [OT - sorta] How to extract a substring using Regex

От Lee Keel
Тема Re: [OT - sorta] How to extract a substring using Regex
Дата
Список pgsql-general

As long as we are talking about regex tools...  I found this tool a while
back and today I don't know how I ever figured out regular expressions
without it. (http://www.regexbuddy.com/)  Unfortunately it is not free, but
for the time that it saves, it is WELL worth $40 a copy.  In fact, I
personally bought it and was going to charge back to my company, but decided
I would keep the licenses myself.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entityto whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message
containsconfidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
shouldnot disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.