Re: BUG #15922: Simple select with multiple exists filters returns duplicates from a primary key field

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15922: Simple select with multiple exists filters returns duplicates from a primary key field
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> I have a case where I'm doing a simple select from a table but I'm getting
> returned duplicates from its primary key field when I have two different
> exists statements in the where clause.

Hm.  Seems like pretty clearly a planner bug --- the second plan seems
to be missing the de-duplication step that's done by the HashAggregate
in the first plan.  But I don't want to try to reproduce it with just
the info in this report.  Can you generate dummy or sanitized data to
make a self-contained test case that reproduces the problem?

It'd be useful to know also if the problem goes away if you disable
parallel query (SET max_parallel_workers_per_gather = 0, for instance).

Also, does the issue go away if you drop either or both of the foreign
key constraints?