Re: Lower or Upper case for F.33. pg_trgm

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Lower or Upper case for F.33. pg_trgm
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> On 16 Aug 2022, at 15:53, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
> Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> writes:
>> (bluntly stating 'similarity comparisons are case-insensitive' -
>> although I'm not really sure..)
>
> Perhaps like "similarity comparisons are case-insensitive in a
> standard build of pg_trgm", if you want to nod to the existence
> of a compile option without going into detail.

Looking at this I'm leaning towards paring down the diff posted upthread with
pretty much this, I think that will provide value while avoid causing
confusion.

As a related side note, there are four instances of "case insensitive{ly}" in
the docs with all other instances using "case-insensitive{ly}".  I'm inclined
to fix those four to use a dash while at it to be consistent across all pages.

Вложения