Re: Problem compiling PostgreSQL 8.1.4 on AIX.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem compiling PostgreSQL 8.1.4 on AIX.
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Nzer Zaidenberg <scipioenterprises@yahoo.com> writes:
>  I am trying to set up pgsql on AIX 5.3L (2/2006)
>  I am using gcc 3.3 (the version supplied by IBM  (Linux application toolkit for AIX))

See doc/FAQ_AIX in the source distribution, or the latest version here:
http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/doc/FAQ_AIX

The short answer seems to be that you need a newer gcc :-( and there may
be various other issues depending on just how up-to-date your AIX is.