Re: Possible move away from PG

От Bob
Тема Re: Possible move away from PG
Дата
Список pgsql-general
PL/SQL is awesome just awesome no doubt about it.

But if you like to pay at a minium for 5 users 800 bucks then stick with PL/SQL.  I personally can live with pl/psql and at a higher level postgresql to be honest.  Not to mention the rate that things are being added and improved is mind numbing.  Depends on your setup though. Do you really need all the bells and whistles that PL/SQL gives you given the cost and maintence of Oracle databases.

On 6/30/05, Jason Tesser <jtesser@nbbc.edu> wrote:
I am not familar with how to do this.  Could you give me an example of how
this could help?

<snip>

--
Jason Tesser