Re: [HACKERS] Spaces in psql output (Was: FW: PGBuildfarm member snake Branch HEAD Status changed)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Spaces in psql output (Was: FW: PGBuildfarm member snake Branch HEAD Status changed)
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> Well, the attached patch removes the padding on the last column,
> irrespective of the line. It will pad all the way to the end if the
> cell is empty due to one of the earlier columns being multiline.

Applied with some cosmetic changes.  I've confirmed that all the
regression tests pass with "-w" removed from DIFFFLAGS ... which
was a good exercise, actually, because it exposed the fact that
the line-wrapping patch broke ReportSyntaxErrorPosition.  I've put a
band-aid on that, though it might be worth trying to make it smarter
about control characters in general.

Сообщение: Re: TODO item -- Improve psql's handling of multi-line
Сообщение: Re: TODO item -- Improve psql's handling of multi-line