Re: BUG #18019: misbehaviour by replication

От André Kutepow
Тема Re: BUG #18019: misbehaviour by replication
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> When you updated that filter column from TRUE to FALSE, we think you hoped that it would not replicate.
no, I hoped thar it would replicate, but I was hoping to get an error in
the log that this was not possible, since this record is referenced from
another table and cannot be simply deleted, what we see by a regular
DELETE attempt

Best Regards,
Andre

От: "Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)"
Сообщение: RE: BUG #18019: misbehaviour by replication
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18019: misbehaviour by replication