Re: postgres large database backup

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: postgres large database backup
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> On Nov 30, 2022, at 07:40, Atul Kumar <akumar14871@gmail.com> wrote:
> So please let me know how I should do it in a quicker backup for my 10TB database ? Is there any tool to take backups
andsubsequently incremental backups in a faster way and restore it for PITR in a faster way when required.

For an initial backup, you'll need to copy 10TB to another medium; there's no getting around that.  pgBackRest supports
incrementaland differential backups, which are especially useful if there are tables that are largely for archival
purposesand do not get frequently modified:

    https://pgbackrest.org

От: Michael Loftis
Сообщение: Re: postgres large database backup
От: Vijaykumar Jain
Сообщение: Re: postgres large database backup