RE: BUG #15080: ecpg on windows doesn't define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT

От Huong Dangminh
Тема RE: BUG #15080: ecpg on windows doesn't define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> From: Huong Dangminh [mailto:huo-dangminh@ys.jp.nec.com]
> > something like
> >
> > #if (_MSC_VER > 1200)
> > #define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT_64 1
> > #endif

> > #ifdef HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT_64
> > #define HAVE_STRTOLL 1
> > /* Before VS2013, use Microsoft's nonstandard equivalent function */
> > #if (_MSC_VER < 1800) #define strtoll _strtoi64 #endif #endif
> >
> > and similarly for strtoull.
> >
> > Please check that and see if it works.
>
> Thanks, as you mentioned the attached works fine for me.
> I think the code is also fine for the before VS2013 but I not yet tested.
>
> > BTW, is it possible to set up an ecpg test case to verify that this
> > stuff works?
> > It'd have to handle platforms without long long though, so I'm not
> > sure how to deal with that.
>
> Yes. I was expecting that at least bigint will works fine with sqlda in
> linux system but it seem did not?
> Attached test patch works fine in Windows, but in Linux system the
> sqlda->sqlvar[i].sqltype return ECPGt_long but not ECPGt_long_long (as
> expected) when reference to bigint column.
> Is this another problem in linux? Or am I wrong something?

Look into the code I found that Linux also need define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT_64
Flag in order to work with bigint and sqlda.

In the following code,  sqlda_dynamic_type  function return ECPGt_long,
If HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT_64 is not defined.

ecpg/ecpg/typename.c
---
sqlda_dynamic_type function
#ifdef HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT_64
            return ECPGt_long_long;
#endif
#ifdef HAVE_LONG_INT_64
            return ECPGt_long;
---

Is this fine if We define the above flag in pg_config.h.in like that?

---
/* Define to 1 if the system has the type `long long int'. */
-#undef HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT
+#define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT 1

 /* Define to 1 if `long long int' works and is 64 bits. */
-#undef HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT_64
+#define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT_64 1
---

I am wondering that "long long int" not supported platform also using pg_config.h.in?

Thanks and best regards,
---
Dang Minh Huong
NEC Solution Innovators, Ltd.
http://www.nec-solutioninnovators.co.jp/en/

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15203: trigger does not recognize schema changes whenpassing on data
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15203: trigger does not recognize schema changes when passing on data