Re: GSoC 2019 - report & feedback

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: GSoC 2019 - report & feedback
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 2019-08-25 09:35, Ila B. wrote:
<snip>
> For anyone who is interested in reading more about it and setting it
> up, here are the docs:
> https://github.com/PGPerfFarm/pgperffarm/tree/master
> <https://github.com/PGPerfFarm/pgperffarm/tree/master>
> Previous version: https://github.com/PGPerfFarm/pgperffarm/tree/dev
> <https://github.com/PGPerfFarm/pgperffarm/tree/dev>
>
> Note that the most relevant missing features are:
> - customisable time span of status page
> - client code (Python script to generate results) still buggy, issues
> with paths
> - missing postgresql.org <http://postgresql.org/> authentication (work
> in progress!)
>
> Feel free to leave me any suggestions and ask any questions :)

Looks like you've spent a bunch of time on it. :)

Just logged in, and although I can see various machines already set up,
there don't seem to be any test results I can look through.

Was hoping there would be, as I'm a bit unclear (personally) what kind
of perf testing is done, and/or how the results are displayed. ;)

Looked through the GitHub repo, the readme and report.md seemed focused
on the specifics of the web application, not really covering the info
of "what does this do?" in a way I (a complete newbie to your project)
would grok.

Maybe add some screenshots near the top of the GitHub readme, and the
website landing page, showing a completed perf testing result would
fix the info gap? :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: