Re: Constraint Exclusion on all tables

От Dawid Kuroczko
Тема Re: Constraint Exclusion on all tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/20/05, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> > Since it's also possible to do partitioning with UNION ALL, maybe it
> > would be better if there was an option to explain that told it either to
> > show or not show info about eliminated partitions. That would seem to
> > serve the general case better than coding it according to table type.
> Can you think up the syntax, so we can comment on that proposal?

hmm, maybe something like:
EXPLAIN [ ANALYZE ] [ VERBOSE ] [ WITH EXCLUDED ]

Where WITH EXCLUDED would mean to show tables eliminated?

Also, it would be a good time to suggest some way for making
EXPLAIN script-friendly.  Like return data as a computer program
convenient table?

Regards,     Dawid

Сообщение: Re: Problems compiling Postgresql 8.0.3 on 10.4
Сообщение: Re: Problems compiling Postgresql 8.0.3 on 10.4