Re: Newbie questions, diff between functions and

От novnov
Тема Re: Newbie questions, diff between functions and
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I've tried to follow the instructions on the pgsql site for replacing
template1 with template0. It gets pretty complicated, because you can't
delete a template db, so you have to convert it to a non-template, then
delete, then proceed with the replacement. So, I did all of that and as far
as I could tell all steps suceeded. But a new db still contains all of the
unwanted functions and types. So I was not successful after all.

I will resort to ininstalling pgsql and reinstalling. I have to say that
this aspect of pgsql is rather difficult to work with. Starting with why
cube and g_cube modules are included by default and ending with the
difficulty of manipulating template1...it could be easier for newbies.

Would it be possible in a future release of pgAdmin that access to these
settings can be adjusted?