Re: How to get cursor query

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: How to get cursor query
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On 08/18/2015 01:43 AM, Mikhail wrote:
>> I have a long executing query via foreign data wrapper and on the remote
>> server i can see that the query is fetching data from the cursor
>> Is it possible to get query text corresponding to cursor c514?

> The only thing I can think to do is load pg_stat_statements:
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/interactive/pgstatstatements.html

That won't help after-the-fact either.

If you're using postgres_fdw then the set of queries it could issue via a
cursor is pretty restricted --- just SELECT-from-single-table AFAIR ---
and you could tell which table by looking at the locks held by the cursor
transaction (see pg_locks on the remote server).  Perhaps that's close
enough?