Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Add non-blocking version of PQcancel
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
[ from a week ago ]

> Hm, indri failed:
> ccache gcc -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Werror=vla
-Werror=unguarded-availability-new-Wendif-labels -Wmissing-format-attribute -Wcast-function-type -Wformat-security
-fno-strict-aliasing-fwrapv -Wno-unused-command-line-argument -Wno-compound-token-split-by-macro -g -O2 -fno-common
-Werror -fvisibility=hidden -bundle -o dblink.dylib  dblink.o -L../../src/port -L../../src/common
-L../../src/interfaces/libpq-lpq -isysroot
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX14.4.sdk
-L/opt/local/libexec/llvm-15/lib-L/opt/local/lib -L/opt/local/lib -L/opt/local/lib  -L/opt/local/lib
-Wl,-dead_strip_dylibs -Werror  -fvisibility=hidden -bundle_loader ../../src/backend/postgres

> Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:
>   "_libintl_gettext", referenced from:
>       _libpqsrv_cancel in dblink.o
>       _libpqsrv_cancel in dblink.o
> ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64
> clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
> make[1]: *** [dblink.dylib] Error 1
> make: *** [all-dblink-recurse] Error 2

Having just fixed the same issue for test_json_parser, I now realize
what's going on there: dblink's link command doesn't actually mention
any of the external libraries that we might need, such as libintl.
You can get away with that on some platforms, but not macOS.
It would probably be possible to fix that if anyone cared to.
I'm not sufficiently excited about it to do so right now --- as
you say, we don't support translation in contrib anyway.

От: Nathan Bossart
Сообщение: Re: WIP Incremental JSON Parser
От: "Andrey M. Borodin"
Сообщение: Re: UUID v7