Re: Initial review of xslt with no limits patch

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Initial review of xslt with no limits patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Why wouldn't we just pass two text arrays to this function and be done
> with it?

That would work too, although I think it might be a bit harder to use
than one alternating-name-and-value array, at least in some scenarios.
You'd have to be careful that you got the values in the same order in
both arrays, which'd be easy to botch.

There might be other use-cases where two separate arrays are easier
to use, but I'm not seeing one offhand.

Сообщение: Re: including backend ID in relpath of temp rels - updated patch
Сообщение: Re: including backend ID in relpath of temp rels - updated patch