Re: Third call for platform testing

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Third call for platform testing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> What are we doing with the SunOS port?  It is failing the 'bit'
> regression test.  I can easily do the work if people tell me how they
> want this handled.

Including the necessary testing?  How will you manage that?

IMHO, this will not and should not get dealt with unless some SunOS
users step up to the plate to do it.  Tatsuo evidently doesn't care
enough to do the work himself, and we haven't seen any other respondents
for SunOS in a long time.  It may be a granddaddy platform, but it's
looking a lot like a granddaddy that's passed on.