Re: compiling 7.3 on RH7.2

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: compiling 7.3 on RH7.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Oliver Elphick <olly@lfix.co.uk> writes:
> On Wed, 2003-01-01 at 11:59, Ben-Nes Michael wrote:
>> Im trying to compile PG on RH7.2
>> gmake return me the next error

> You've found a bug in gcc - submit a bug report to Red Hat according to
> the instructions given.

Before that, try updating.  I doubt Red Hat will be interested in bug
reports against a no-longer-supported release.  If you still see the
failure in RHL 8.0, then they'll be interested.

(I'm marginally curious about your system configuration, though, as
plenty of people including me have built PG on RHL 7.2 without any
trouble.  There's got to be something odd about your setup.)