Upgrading pgAdmin III from 1.4.2 to 1.6.0 on Windows

От novnov
Тема Upgrading pgAdmin III from 1.4.2 to 1.6.0 on Windows
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
My 1.4.2 pgAdmin was installed with the windows version of postgres 8.1. I
pointed the 1.6.0 installer at the location that 1.4.2 was installed but
somehow both versions are still alive. I don't see a way to specifically
undo the 1.4.2 installation that came with pgsql. I don't see a need to have
both versions installed. So, how to proceed?