sql statements using access frontend

От Gavin Mitchell
Тема sql statements using access frontend
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi

I am getting some strange entries in the postgres logs when updating data in a linked table using access.

If I create an UPDATE query I get the following entry which looks ok to me

2011-12-01 10:18:38 GMT LOG:  statement: UPDATE "ua"."pole_survey_tbl" SET "completedby"=E'gavinm' WHERE "pole_survey_id" = 6478

But if the data is changed within the table itself or a form based on the table or query it starts a transaction and adds all available fields into the where clause

2011-12-01 10:03:52 GMT LOG:  statement: BEGIN;UPDATE "ua"."pole_survey_tbl" SET "completedby"=E'test'  WHERE "pole_survey_id" = 6478 AND "survey_id" = 1025 and (etc…….)

I chopped the log entry short but there are AND entries fo all fields in the table

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Gavin Mitchell