Re: pg_config.h.win32 missing a set of flags from pg_config.h.in added in v11 development

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_config.h.win32 missing a set of flags from pg_config.h.in added in v11 development
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
>> On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 10:49:52AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> Okay, this is still an open item.  Are there any objections to the
>> previous patch applied on master and the addition of the following
>> undefined flags to pg_config.h.win32 for back-branches?  Here is the
>> list of flags which I think should be added but disabled for consistency
>> with the rest and compatibility with OpenSSL 1.1.0:
>> HAVE_ASN1_STRING_GET0_DATA
>> HAVE_BIO_GET_DATA
>> HAVE_BIO_METH_NEW
>> HAVE_OPENSSL_INIT_SSL

> Looks OK.

If we're just leaving them undefined, isn't this purely cosmetic?
At least, that was what I understood to be the reasoning for leaving
such symbols out of pg_config.h.win32 in the past.

I'm on board with making things more consistent in HEAD, but not sure
I see any need for back-patching.

Сообщение: Re: Slow planning time for simple query
Сообщение: Re: Slow planning time for simple query