Re: Out arguments name of "pg_identify_object_as_address" function in 9.5.14 and 11beta3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Out arguments name of "pg_identify_object_as_address" function in 9.5.14 and 11beta3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> "Tom" == Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> writes:
>  Tom> I do not think we can change the names of the output arguments;
>  Tom> it'd break existing queries. However, renaming input arguments
>  Tom> shouldn't affect anything.

> What about callers that might be using named-argument notation?

Oh ... hmm, that could be a problem.  But do you think anybody's
likely to be using that for pg_get_object_address?

Сообщение: Re: Out arguments name of "pg_identify_object_as_address" function in 9.5.14 and 11beta3
Сообщение: Re: Out arguments name of "pg_identify_object_as_address" functionin 9.5.14 and 11beta3