Re: [HACKERS] min() and max() causing aborts

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] min() and max() causing aborts
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Are other people now seeing aggregate failure.  If so, I will post the
> remainder of the patch that is still installed to see if removing that
> will help, thought the other part deals more with expressions than
> aggregates.

Yesterday evening (after you partially backed out that patch) I updated
and rebuilt and ran regression test.  I didn't see any regress failures
involving aggregates, and a quick hand smoke-test of max and min looks
OK:

regression=> select max(f1) from float8_tbl;
max
--- 0
(1 row)

regression=> select min(f1) from float8_tbl;
min
-1.2345678901234e+200
(1 row)

There were a couple of other things broken yesterday, but they didn't
seem related to Michael's problem.