Re: ODBC Error in logs

От ycy
Тема Re: ODBC Error in logs
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi there,

I would like to know about using postgres with NHibernate through npgsql 1.0
as its data provider. Currently I'm developing an apllication in windows
which is using .net framework 2.0. but i've encountered an adhoc application
shut down problem while accessing the postgres. There's no exception caught
in my applcation log, but in postgres log, I found the following error
message:

LOG:  XX000: could not receive data from client: No connection could be made
because the target machine actively refused it.

while in the Event Viewer i saw the following Error log:

The system has called a custom component and that component has failed and
generated an exception. This indicates a problem with the custom component.
Notify the developer of this component that a failure has occurred and
provide them with the information below.

Component Prog ID: 0[ODBC][Env d6312a0]
Method Name: IDispenserDriver::CreateResourceProcess
Name: testApplication.exe
The serious nature of this error has caused the process to
terminate.Exception: C0000005Address: 0x0D77ED4F
Call Stack: psqlodbcw!SQLGetDiagFieldW + 0x29F

Have you encounter any of these problem? Thanks in advance.

regards,
ycy