Re: pgsql: Indexes with INCLUDE columns and their support in B-tree

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: pgsql: Indexes with INCLUDE columns and their support in B-tree
Дата
Re: pgsql: Indexes with INCLUDE columns and their support in B-tree  (Andrey Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru>)
Список pgsql-committers
Ooops, sorry, if it possible, I'd like to change list of reviewers to
add you, but I don't know how do it.

Nevertheless, thank you very much for your work

BTW, I miss Andrey Borodin in that list too...

--
Teodor Sigaev                      E-mail: teodor@sigaev.ru
                                       WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/