Database selector (was: Re: Making SQL-pane $$ aware?)

От Erwin Brandstetter
Тема Database selector (was: Re: Making SQL-pane $$ aware?)
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Oct 22, 8:45 pm, dp...@pgadmin.org (Dave Page) wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 7:42 PM, Josh Berkus <j...@agliodbs.com> wrote:
>
> >> Pretty darn hard actually. The lexer is part of wxWidgets, and is a
> >> generic SQL lexer. We have to write our own (probably clean-room
> >> style, because of the licencing). I was toying with doing that anyway,
> >> as it would be nice to have it understand plpgsql and pgscript, though
> >> I have zero time for it unfortunately.
>
> > OK.  I don't think it's as valuable as other stuff people could be
> > working on.  Like fixing the database selector, for example.  ;-)
>
> I thought Guillaume had fixed it. Is it still borked?

If you talk about ticket #232 "Smart defaults for new connection in
query tool" I may be able to shed some light on that as I brought that
up in the first place.
Guillaume wrote a fix, and it looks good, but for an unknown reason it
has been reserved for v1.14. (It certainly is not in the current
version.)
Or did you mean something else entirely?

Regards
Erwin

Сообщение: Re: Feature request -- export as select into stmts
Сообщение: Re: Feature request -- export as select into stmts