Re: When should parameters be passed as text v. binary?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: When should parameters be passed as text v. binary?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 1/4/20 2:13 PM, Paula Kirsch wrote:
> Good point and I loved the way you put it. More low level stuff I need
> to learn.
>
> I'm still struggling trying to find the list of data type oids either in
> the documentation or in the postgresql source code so that I can specify
> the data correctly (assuming, of course, I make sure the binary on both
> sides is compatible.

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/catalog-pg-type.html

select oid, typname from pg_type;

If you want the source code version:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=blob;f=src/include/catalog/pg_type.dat;h=fe2c4eabb46dac36297699366d7574824238ecf2;hb=HEAD

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Paula Kirsch
Сообщение: Re: When should parameters be passed as text v. binary?
От: Gerald Britton
Сообщение: Re: Are PostgreSQL functions that return sets or tables evaluatedlazily or eagerly?