Re: stringToNode() for plan nodes...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: stringToNode() for plan nodes...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Katsaros Kwn/nos" <ntinos@aueb.gr> writes:
> I've read somewhere that there is no support in stringToNode() for Plan
> nodes.Is this true?

Why would you doubt the statement in readfuncs.c?

 * NOTES
 *      Path and Plan nodes do not have any readfuncs support, because we
 *      never have occasion to read them in.    (There was once code here that
 *      claimed to read them, but it was broken as well as unused.)  We
 *      never read executor state trees, either.