Re: pgsql: Introduce bloom_filter_size for BRIN bloom opclass

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgsql: Introduce bloom_filter_size for BRIN bloom opclass
Дата
Список pgsql-committers

On 2023-07-02 Su 20:30, Tom Lane wrote:
koel has failed its indent step after these commits.  I am unsure
whether you need to fix this as it does not seem that we have a
consensus to automate that, just FYI.
Well, *somebody* has to fix it, otherwise why did we set up the animal?
But the impression I had was that a majority of committers want to
start keeping the tree pgindent-clean.

I think we need to spell out expectations more clearly. Here's what I said to Tomas in a private message:

I think the expectation is that, while there might be cases where you want to make some commits and then indent afterwards, so the changes are clear, for most cases you should try to commit pre-indented patches.

But that's just my opinion. I think we need to spell it out more formally.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan