Re: PGCOLOR? (Re: pgsql: Unified logging system for command-line programs)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PGCOLOR? (Re: pgsql: Unified logging system for command-line programs)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> It looks like there is documentation for PG_COLORS in the release notes
> now, which seems like an odd place.  Suggestions for a better place?

BTW, as far as that goes, it looks like PG_COLOR is documented separately
in each frontend program's "Environment" man page section.  That's a bit
duplicative but I don't think we have a better answer right now.  Seems
like you just need to add boilerplate text about PG_COLORS alongside
each of those.