Re: Drivers users by connections

От Erik Wienhold
Тема Re: Drivers users by connections
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On 06/06/2023 09:18 CEST Hrishikesh (Richie) Rode <hrode@livevox.com> wrote:
>
> We are not able to find table which give session connection details about
> drivers. In pg_stat_activity details information is not there. Please let us
> know where we can find these information.

Column pg_stat_activity.application_name is the only one I know of that may
provide such details.  But it relies on the driver setting application_name
when connecting.  Some drivers set a default, e.g. pgjdbc, but also allow
overriding with a custom application name that may include additional info
such as driver version.  But in the end application_name is just text without
any inherent structure.

--
Erik