Re: multiple group by on same table

От Leonardo Francalanci
Тема Re: multiple group by on same table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>  I am not sure if this could apply to your case, but maybe  - unless you have
>done it before -
>
> you could look at windowing functions

Ciao Gabriele,

the problem is that the only thing the N queries have in
common is the base table; everything else is different,
because the different "group by"s aren't related one to
another. My understanding is that windowing functions
can't help in that case, but I'll look at them

Thank you

Leonardo