Fully remote PostgreSQL/PHP Developer for small international team

От Eric Fulmer
Тема Fully remote PostgreSQL/PHP Developer for small international team
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs

ShotFlow is seeking an experienced PostgreSQL & PHP Developer (remote) to continue building our data-driven RESTful API.

This is a key role on our small, growing international team, with a lot of autonomy.

More info and link to apply directly on our website:
https://www.shotflow.com/senior-backend-developer

Competitive salary and ultimate flexibility to work your way.

Eric Fulmer
VP, Operations
ShotFlow

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: