Re: Postgres jobs will not automatically login on Mac OSX

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgres jobs will not automatically login on Mac OSX
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Patrick Lademan <mjfrog14@gmail.com> writes:
> I forgot to mention...  for testing purposes, I chmod 777 .pgpass
> Since everyone can read the file, postgres should be able to read it too.

Well, that's pretty silly.  You might as well use TRUST mode for local
connections.  Anyway, postgres will not consult a .pgpass file that has
such loose permissions.  This is not a bug, it's entirely intentional.

Сообщение: Re: Postgres jobs will not automatically login on Mac OSX
Сообщение: Re: Postgres jobs will not automatically login on Mac OSX