Re: Current CVS tip segfaulting

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Current CVS tip segfaulting
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> It could be a bug, but if it is, it is a different fix than the one I
> did, I think.

Re-reading Alvaro's message, I wondered if cranking logging up to a
higher-than-default setting was needed to reproduce the bug.  A quick
experiment in that line didn't show a problem, but maybe I missed the
critical setting.  Alvaro, what postgresql.conf settings are you using?

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] What can we learn from MySQL?
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] What can we learn from MySQL?