Re: save location for queries

От Joseph Montibello
Тема Re: save location for queries
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

Thanks for the reply! I think I’m missing something, though. In looking at the “favourites file path” in the documentation, it looks like it’s a place to store bits and pieces of SQL queries that you might want to re-use when constructing other queries. When I’m working in the query builder and hit the folder icon to open a saved query, it always opens up my “Documents” folder, which is the behavior I’d like to change.

I did try changing “Options > Query Tool > Favourites > Favourites file path” to be the path to the directory where I’m putting all my .sql files (saved queries). But when I do that, it just says it couldn’t open the path.

Joe Montibello