Re: BUG #15063: Updates to temporary tables fail when there is apublication with FOR ALL TABLES

От Dan Goodliffe
Тема Re: BUG #15063: Updates to temporary tables fail when there is apublication with FOR ALL TABLES
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Anyway, a patch was proffered on the thread I was referring to but hasn't been acted upon that I recall.
Awesome, I'll give it a try over the next few days. Thanks.

​The convention here is to inline or bottom-post responses (and trimming unnecessary quoted material).
Noted.
--
Dan Goodliffe
dan@randomdan.homeip.net

Сообщение: Re: response time is very long in PG9.5.5 using psql or jdbc
Сообщение: Re: response time is very long in PG9.5.5 using psql or jdbc