Re: insensitive collations

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: insensitive collations
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019-03-04 15:58, Daniel Verite wrote:
> For the LIKE operator, I think the fix should be that like_fixed_prefix()
> should always return Pattern_Prefix_None for non-deterministic collations.

Good catch.  I added the fix to match_pattern_prefix() instead.  That
would be the place to change if someone wanted to fix this properly in
the future.  While testing this, I also found a somewhat related problem
with _pattern_ops operator classes, which also need to be prohibited
with nondeterministic collations.

Updated patch attached, also with some merge conflicts resolved.

Вложения