Re: localhost ssl

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: localhost ssl
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> > Also I'm guessing you have ssl = on in postgresql.conf and server cert
> setup.

Sorry, here's a likely explaination from postgresql.conf

ssl = on
#ssl_ca_file = ''

ssl_cert_file = '/etc/ssl/certs/ssl-cert-snakeoil.pem'
#ssl_crl_file = ''

ssl_key_file = '/etc/ssl/private/ssl-cert-snakeoil.key'

I have no recollection of making those choices (or what I had for
breakfast).

> If you want to enforce SSL then:
>
> "
> hostssl
>
>      This record matches connection attempts made using TCP/IP, but only
> when the connection is made with SSL encryption.

Do you have any thoughts on question #2?